From Lou Reed and Laurie Anderson to Tom Waits, Vieux Farka Touré, Secret Chiefs 3, Elysian Fields and Marc Ribot’s Ceramic Dog, Shahzad Ismaily is one of the most called upon and beloved accompanists in creative music. While he holds Masters degree in biochemistry, he is a largely self-taught composer and musician, with performing credits on electric bass, guitar, banjo, accordion, flute and various percussion instruments, analog synthesizers and drum machines. Western Front welcomes this enigmatic side musician for one of his uber-rare solo concerts. Not to be missed!
*$1.00 charge for online ticket sales
- Online tickets will close on Monday Feb 25 at 2pm
- ALL ADVANCE TICKETS ARE WILL-CALL; Please bring a copy of your receipt and identification to claim your tickets at the box office
- No reserved seating
- Limited seating: WF reserves the right to give away seats if advance ticket holders are not present by 6pm on February 26
- Box office opens at 5:30pm for door sales and advance ticket pick-up
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available at the door for $20 general / $15 students & members. Check our website for updates on ticket availability.
- Students must bring valid student ID. WF Members must bring their membership card