December 14, 8pm
Advance tickets: $15/10*
Dismantling and re-imagining objects, is an ongoing preoccupation for instrument builder George Rahi. In pulses // patterns he alters a set of ‘Leslie’ rotary speakers and a single pipe-organ rank to create a system of interlinked sonic objects, designed to excite various spatial sensations in the exhibition hall. In concert, keyboardist and composer Robyn Jacob joins Rahi for some unseasonal yet beautiful musical interludes.
*$1.00 charge for online ticket sales
- Online tickets will close on Wednesday, December 13th at 2pm
- ALL ADVANCE TICKETS ARE WILL-CALL; Please bring a copy of your receipt and identification to claim your tickets at the box office
- No reserved seating
- Limited seating: WF reserves the right to give away seats if advance ticket holders are not present by 8pm on December 14th
- Box office opens at 7:15pm for door sales and advance ticket pick-up
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available at the door for $20 general / $15 students & members. Check our website for updates on ticket availability.
- Students must bring valid student ID. WF Members must bring their membership card